I originally found this meme on Facebook, but decided to post it here.
(…) list 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take more than a few minutes and don’t think too hard – they don’t have to be “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you.
Here are my books:
1. Neverwhere, by Neil Gaiman
2. Lord of the Rings, by J. R. R. Tolkien
3. Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen
4. Northanger Abbey, by Jne Austen
5. Odinsbarn, by Siri Pettersen
6. Ingen må vite, by Aina Basso
7. American Gods, by Neil Gaiman
8. Tipping the Velvet, by Sarah Waters
9. Jordmora, by Katja Kettu
10. Amazone trilogy by Ingar Knudtsen
What are your 10 books?